Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Knit A Little Store

Whether you choose to shop here or shop through my Ravelry Store, you will not have to wait longer than a few minutes to download the pattern. That's right! When you order, as soon as your payment clears, which is very quickly usually, you will get an email with a link to the downloadable PDF of the pattern. No more waiting for me to get back from wherever I have been without a computer. Almost instant gratification!

Most of the patterns sold through this site will include a chart of the pattern. You may sell or give away items made from these patterns but may not sell the patterns themselves.

On this page you will see new patterns. On the right there are several categories to click on. Each will have patterns in that theme. Some patterns may be represented in more than one group.
Thank you! Susan

2 comments:

Schaefer Design Studio said...

Hey My Friend, Susan!!!
CONGRATS!!!!
I'm so glad you've decided to open your 'Little Store' here in bloggerville :) Let me know if I can help you in any way!!!

OHHHHH I love your Little Lamb :) So cute!!!!

Hugs & Blessings,
Sue

Cindy said...

Susan,
Would you like to join our Fiber Arts Store front on Lulu.com?
http://www.lulu.com/groups/fiberarts